вяανєнєαятѕ

Team Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Top posters
scottish champ
what would you like to be doing in the next 5years I_vote_lcapwhat would you like to be doing in the next 5years I_voting_barwhat would you like to be doing in the next 5years I_vote_rcap 
mi§§(ßĤ)§тαя
what would you like to be doing in the next 5years I_vote_lcapwhat would you like to be doing in the next 5years I_voting_barwhat would you like to be doing in the next 5years I_vote_rcap 
[TJ]ɇxᵽᴙзss
lil_jay1234
G-staa(ßĤ)
paulcfc
mikos92
jamies90
кαумα¢
HypeTing
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 6 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:54 pm
Latest topics
» gg all so join us
what would you like to be doing in the next 5years EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:12 pm by scottish champ

» 8Baller Site Down
what would you like to be doing in the next 5years EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:10 pm by scottish champ

» HOW TO GET MOD!!
what would you like to be doing in the next 5years EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:30 am by scottish champ

» 8baller.co.uk
what would you like to be doing in the next 5years EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:29 am by scottish champ

» Hi bravehearts
what would you like to be doing in the next 5years EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:39 pm by mi§§(ßĤ)§тαя

» Meet THE RATTLER!
what would you like to be doing in the next 5years EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:38 pm by mi§§(ßĤ)§тαя

» bravehearts
what would you like to be doing in the next 5years EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:34 pm by mi§§(ßĤ)§тαя

» Hello Guys its [вн]»¢яysis #1
what would you like to be doing in the next 5years EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:32 pm by mi§§(ßĤ)§тαя

» introducing myself
what would you like to be doing in the next 5years EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:26 pm by mi§§(ßĤ)§тαя

what would you like to be doing in the next 5years

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scottish champ

scottish champ

what would you like to be doing in the next 5years Empty
PostSubject: what would you like to be doing in the next 5years   what would you like to be doing in the next 5years EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:04 am

well i would be just comeing out of the army so hope to start a family Laughing
Back to top Go down
lil_jay1234

lil_jay1234

PostSubject: Re: what would you like to be doing in the next 5years   what would you like to be doing in the next 5years EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:01 am

hopefully il have a job within 5 years, cos am a sheer BUM at the minute Sad
Back to top Go down
scottish champ

scottish champ

PostSubject: Re: what would you like to be doing in the next 5years   what would you like to be doing in the next 5years EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:06 pm

no luck m8
Back to top Go down
[TJ]ɇxᵽᴙзss
[TJ]ɇxᵽᴙзss

PostSubject: Re: what would you like to be doing in the next 5years   what would you like to be doing in the next 5years EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:55 pm

hmm live in USA or settle down in uk get a job and a family
Back to top Go down
scottish champ

scottish champ

PostSubject: Re: what would you like to be doing in the next 5years   what would you like to be doing in the next 5years EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:34 pm

sounds good kev
Back to top Go down
[TJ]ɇxᵽᴙзss
[TJ]ɇxᵽᴙзss

PostSubject: Re: what would you like to be doing in the next 5years   what would you like to be doing in the next 5years EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:24 am

Surprised
Back to top Go down
scottish champ

scottish champ

PostSubject: Re: what would you like to be doing in the next 5years   what would you like to be doing in the next 5years EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:20 am

king
Back to top Go down
[TJ]ɇxᵽᴙзss
[TJ]ɇxᵽᴙзss

PostSubject: Re: what would you like to be doing in the next 5years   what would you like to be doing in the next 5years EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what would you like to be doing in the next 5years   what would you like to be doing in the next 5years Empty

Back to top Go down

what would you like to be doing in the next 5years
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
вяανєнєαятѕ :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: