вяανєнєαятѕ

Team Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Top posters
scottish champ
ok...i was skanked, and im not happy I_vote_lcapok...i was skanked, and im not happy I_voting_barok...i was skanked, and im not happy I_vote_rcap 
mi§§(ßĤ)§тαя
ok...i was skanked, and im not happy I_vote_lcapok...i was skanked, and im not happy I_voting_barok...i was skanked, and im not happy I_vote_rcap 
[TJ]ɇxᵽᴙзss
lil_jay1234
G-staa(ßĤ)
paulcfc
mikos92
jamies90
кαумα¢
HypeTing
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 6 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:54 pm
Latest topics
» gg all so join us
ok...i was skanked, and im not happy EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:12 pm by scottish champ

» 8Baller Site Down
ok...i was skanked, and im not happy EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:10 pm by scottish champ

» HOW TO GET MOD!!
ok...i was skanked, and im not happy EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:30 am by scottish champ

» 8baller.co.uk
ok...i was skanked, and im not happy EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:29 am by scottish champ

» Hi bravehearts
ok...i was skanked, and im not happy EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:39 pm by mi§§(ßĤ)§тαя

» Meet THE RATTLER!
ok...i was skanked, and im not happy EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:38 pm by mi§§(ßĤ)§тαя

» bravehearts
ok...i was skanked, and im not happy EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:34 pm by mi§§(ßĤ)§тαя

» Hello Guys its [вн]»¢яysis #1
ok...i was skanked, and im not happy EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:32 pm by mi§§(ßĤ)§тαя

» introducing myself
ok...i was skanked, and im not happy EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:26 pm by mi§§(ßĤ)§тαя

ok...i was skanked, and im not happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G-staa(ßĤ)
G-staa(ßĤ)

ok...i was skanked, and im not happy Empty
PostSubject: ok...i was skanked, and im not happy   ok...i was skanked, and im not happy EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:55 am

i played a snooker ng nb tourney today,
the crippler was host right. we got paired up and we went to play the game, the player i was againest quit (forfieted)
does that automatically put me thru, im pretty sure it does as i have played many tourney with that rule. this has really pissed me off

thanks guys...Gsta
Back to top Go down
scottish champ

scottish champ

PostSubject: Re: ok...i was skanked, and im not happy   ok...i was skanked, and im not happy EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:25 pm

yeah mate u should have got thru
Back to top Go down
G-staa(ßĤ)
G-staa(ßĤ)

PostSubject: Re: ok...i was skanked, and im not happy   ok...i was skanked, and im not happy EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:42 pm

yhh pluss i cant get on my account, think im banned Sad
Back to top Go down
scottish champ

scottish champ

PostSubject: Re: ok...i was skanked, and im not happy   ok...i was skanked, and im not happy EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:47 pm

check your email
Back to top Go down
G-staa(ßĤ)
G-staa(ßĤ)

PostSubject: Re: ok...i was skanked, and im not happy   ok...i was skanked, and im not happy EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:11 am

yes i am banned, i am also ip banned so i cant make a new account Sad

i will still be here tho, so if u guys need help, gimme a shout or come find me on facebook

my email is jetovcwc@hotmail.co.uk when u send request to be my friend please make a message tellin me who u are Smile

thanks guys

(p.s..champ, could we have a 1 to 1 chat on facebook matey)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok...i was skanked, and im not happy   ok...i was skanked, and im not happy Empty

Back to top Go down

ok...i was skanked, and im not happy
Page 1 of 1